5.18.2014

Zoya Tickled Collection - Swatches & Review

Happy Sunday! I'm sure that by now you have seen lots of swatches of the Tickled Collection, and today I will be showing you mine. I really feel that Zoya nailed it on the head, and this is the quintessential summer collection!


All swatches shown with 2 coats of color plus topcoat. Color descriptions provided by Zoya.

Kitridge: A classic summer bubblegum pink cream. This universally flattering (evenly balanced between cool & warm) has enough white to make it pop against a tan!


This is a lovely bubblegum pink shade, I found this particular formula to be on the thinner side, I am wearing two coats here but I was slightly concerned about streakiness, but the color itself is right up my ally!


Ling: A vibrant royal blue cream that is evenly balanced to flatter most skin tones.


I really loved this blue color, its light and summery and had a nice formula.


Rocha: A classic folly red cream with warm undertones that enhance a summer glow!


Zoya describes this shade as red but I found that it was more of a red leaning orange with a lovely shimmer and nice formula.


Rooney: A mid-range magenta pink cream with balanced undertones to flatter most skin tones.


This is just a classic perfect pink shade; which would look good on every single skin tone. The application and formula for this color was flawless.


Tilda: A warm mantis green cream that is a great alternative to a summer lime.


I think that Zoya did an awesome job describing this shade on their website. It's a nice rich green which isn't lime and is just such a unique shade, I don't really have any other colors like this in my collection.


Wendy: A juicy summer melon, deep enough to flatter a tan but bright enough to stand out!


This color is the perfect not pink, coral or neon but almost all three of those combined if that makes any sense at all.


So there you have it! The entire Zoya Tickled Collection. Which are your favorite shades?


These polishes can be ordered now at Zoya.com!

*Products in this post were provided by the manufacturer for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment