5.30.2014

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents - Skittles - Week 4

I'm getting this final look just in the nick of time with 1 day to spare in May. I had been wanting to do this mani since Skittles was announced as the theme for the month.


Source: http://929thebull.com/skittles-trades-green-apple-flavor-for-lime-and-totally-screws-up-the-original-rainbow/


(P.S. I like the article that the image is from - not that I liked Lime but why'd they go changing it to green apple on us)

Literal Skittle Nails! Skittles are one of my favorite candies and I love all flavors of them, my all time most favorite are the tropical skittles that come in the sky blue bag. They don't sell them at all stores, so when I see them I always grab a pack for myself :-P





Polishes Used:
-Orly - White Tips
-Essie - Fishnet Stockings
-Zoya - Pippa
-Zoya - Josie
-Sinful Colors - Hazard
-Wet 'n Wild - Disturbia
-Konad - White
-Hard Candy - Matte-ly In Love

I thought that these nails came out fun and doubled checked with my husband before posting them to see if they were recognizable or not, he said they were so I thought that was good. I don't LOVE the "S"'s that I did, I am never good with curved lines / letting with my current nail art brush, but I think the idea is conveyed.

What do you think about this mani? What about the candy?

Check out what the other ladies did for their fourth and final Skittle Manis!




No comments:

Post a Comment