5.29.2014

China Glaze - Off Shore Collection - Swatches & Review Part 2

Yesterday I showed you the first 6 polishes from the China Glaze Off Shore Collection and today I will be sharing you the second half of the collection.

All swatches shown with 2 coats of color plus topcoat
Sun Upon My Skin: Yellow crème


I have to love a good yellow cream polish, while this isn't really a "Pittsburgh Yellow" it's still a nice shade to have in my collection.


Be More Pacific: Light lime crème


This shade sort of reminds me of a mojito green polish. Slightly on the thinner side, but mostly self leveling.


Shore Enough: Green crème


I like this green cream; I didn't have anything like this in my collection before this. Slightly streaky, but a fairly nice self leveling formula.


Float On: neon pink crème


You know I love a good pink cream, and unlike some neon polishes, this one showed up pretty true to it's neon color in the pictures, which was nice.


Dune Our Thing: Dark neon berry crème


This polish is showing up a little lighter in the picture than in person, however, I love the berry-ness of this color. Perfect if you're looking for something slightly darker than the normal hot pinks of summer.


X-Ta-Sea: Dark neon eggplant crème


This is a bit of a darker shade for a summer collection, but I like it! It's nice to have options in a summer collection.


So there you have it, out of the second half of the collection, which is your favorite?


China Glaze® Off Shore will be available as individual colors, plus two 6-piece box collections “Stoked To Be Soaked” and “Dune Our Thing”. Individual polishes retail for $7.50 MSRP and the 6-piece box collections retail for $45 each.  
 
And here's a final look at the entire 12 piece collection!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment