5.23.2014

Zoya Bubbly Collection - Swatches & Review

On Sunday I showed you the Zoya Tickled Collection and today I will be sharing with you it's sister collection, the Zoya Bubbly Collection!


This collection seems to contain the sister shades to Tickled. I love when Zoya releases two collections at once because they always seem to work so well together.


All swatches shown with 2 coats of color plus topcoat. Color descriptions provided by Zoya.
Alma: A warm golden peach metallic featuring the exclusive liquid-metal holographic jelly formula. Fully opaque in 2 coats. Perfectly balanced between yellow and orange, this shade flatters most skin tones!


This lovely light tangerine shade works perfectly with the gold undertones in the polish. This is two thin coats and had a nice application.


Binx: A spicy orchic purple dappled with gold metallic and holo sparkles. The exclusive liquid-metal holographic jelly formula is full-coverage in 2 coats. With undertones evenly balanced between red & blue, this shade is flattering to most skin tones.


I absolutely love the description that Zoya put together for this, a SPICY ORCHID shade?! I felt this color looked pretty good with my skin tone as well.


Stassi: A brilliant citron green with a gold metallic glaze and holographic finish. Featuring the exclusive liquid-metal holographic jelly formula with 2 coat coverage.


I don't usually wear a lot of green polish, but what I really loved about this was the name, lol. I am a big Vanderpump Rules fan (I admit, I am a "reality" TV junkie), so gotta love a polish named Stassi.


Muse: A blue raspberry holographic fizz with a subtle vein of gold. This shade features the exclusive liquid-metal holographic jelly formula with 2 coat coverage.


This shade was really hard to capture in the photos, but as with all the shades, the polish had a nice application.


Jesy: A full coverage, firey coral orange metallic holo featuring the exclusive liquid-metal holographic jelly formula. The golden undertones make this shade bright enough to flatter a tan but keep it distinctly different from the coppers of Fall!


I agree with Zoya's description of this orange, somehow it doesn't seem "Fall" too me either, and that's a pretty unique thing  I think.


Harper: A cotton candy pink with a spun gold shimmer. Featuring the exclusive liquid-metal holographic jelly formula, this shade is opaque in 2 coats.


Gotta love a good Barbie / bubblegum / cotton candy pink shade; and this one doesn't disappoint. It almost was a slightly lighter in person so would be great if you're looking for something to add to the work rotation.


So there you have it, the Zoya Bubbly Collection. Which shade is your favorite?


You can purchase these shades now, on Zoya.com!

*Products in this post were provided by the manufacturer for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment