5.26.2014

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents - Skittles - Week 3

For all of my fellow US readers, Happy Memorial Day!

For my third Nail Challenge Collaborative Skittles mani, I decided to do something patriotic for Memorial Day and go Red, White & Blue.





Polishes Used:
-OPI - Red (I don't know the name because it was from a mini bottle -- they should really just put mini labels on those!)
-Orly - White Tips
-China Glaze - I Sea the Point

I am totally in love with this look! I love doing glitter placements like these; I had originally planned on just doing the glitters on the white nails, but I loved them so much that I added the glitters to the rest of my nails as well. In my mind, you can't go wrong with a patriotic look, and add in some glequins and well, you get this :)

What do you think of this look? Did you do any special manicures for Memorial Day?


No comments:

Post a Comment