5.09.2014

Morgan Taylor - Swatches & Review

Happy Friday! Today I am going to be sharing with you 6 more shades from Morgan Taylor!


All swatches are shown with two coats of color with topcoat


PS I Love You



Dress Up



Funny Business



Fame Game (over Funny Business)


A video of Fame Game will be uploaded to my Instagram later today


Sweater Weather



Metalling Around



I found all of these shades really pretty, and they all had really nice application. Fame Game is only one coat and look how glittery it is! I love how all these shades work together, and I know my purple polish loving friends will probably be drooling over some of these.

Which one is your favorite?

You can check out Morgan Taylor at the following locations:

*Products in this post were provided by the manufacturer for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment