9.13.2012

2Chix Lacquer - Sweet Cheeks


Last week I got two new polishes from 2Chix Lacquer. You can check out their etsy shop here. I was lucky enough to be able to get a pre-order for The Teal Thing which I will show you in another post, and when I got it in the mail, they had thrown in Sweet Cheeks mini as an extra. So amazing.





Polishes Used:
-Nailtiques - Formula 2 Plus
-2Chix Lacquer - Sweet Cheeks
-Gelous
-OTD

This is a lovely milky base with pink and purple glitters of all shapes and sizes. In the photos, I have on three coats of Sweet Cheeks and it is perfect! The application was good as well. 

Make sure to check out their shop so their other awesome glitter polishes and stay tuned for The Teal Thing later this week :)


5 comments:

  1. Ooooo, I think I might have to add this to the collection! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful polish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really pretty, I love pink and purple together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! I love how dainty it looks, the glitter are so soft that they don't pop but add a fun touch of colour instead. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really sweet looking polish, I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete