9.28.2012

Claire's - Candy Shop

Moving right along trying out all the pretty polishes from Katee. In case you were wondering, I am trying them out in the order that I opened the packages in. Today's polish, is Candy Shop. This is supposed to be a dupe of DL Candy Shop and I love me some bargains (even though this was a gift it was something I would have bought myself!)





Polishes Used:
-Elmers Glue Base
-Claire's Candy Shop
-Gelous
-OTD

So, for some reason, I didn't feel like wearing something as a base color on this mani and I ended up with 3 coats of Candy Shop. It's very pretty but even with the Gelous and OTD it was still slightly bumpy to the touch - that was my fault though. 

You will notice that I am trying the Elmer's Glue as a base again. It worked really well when I tried it earlier this week and wanted to give it a second shot. My only disappointment was that the day I removed the glitter, my pinky nail broke and I had to file it down to a nub. Not sure if it had anything to do with the glue or not, but guess we will see when I take this off.


5 comments:

  1. I have this and have yet to try it. I'm afraid it won't look good on my skintone. It's a cute polish though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I need this in my lifeee!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked this one up at my local Claires and set it back on the display...now I wish I would have bought it! Sorry about your pinkie, I had to file all of mine down :-(

    ReplyDelete