9.18.2012

Blue & White Houndstooth

Today I am showing you a mani I wore last week. I sort of consider this a stamping fail, not sure what's up with me (and I don't think its user-error), but I swear, like 1/2 my BM plates the images don't transfer and I don't know why; I have never had that issue with my Konad plates. (End Rant lol)

Anyway, at work we had a "Day of Caring" where all the employees do community service during the day instead of going into the office. I wanted to do something fun because I figured some of the people at my site would really be interested in this, so I went with a shimmery blue with stamping.





Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-Kleancolor - Shining Sea
-Konad - Special White
-Sinful Colors - Snow Me White
-BM-322
-OTD

I started with my pinky using the Konad white polish, but unfortunately, I am getting to the end the bottle so I needed to switch to Sinful Colors Snow Me White. It still works for stamping but doesn't have that 100% opaqueness that the Konad does. 

I LOVE this blue, Shining Sea, on it's own, of course I didn't take any pictures of it before I ruined it with stamping but I am sure you will see it again ;-)

Any tips for using my BM plates? Do you think it's user error?


2 comments:

  1. I did a little write up about your blog on mine, just wanted to let you know, let me know if you want the link, I am in the Adventures of Stamping group with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Contact Bundle Monster if you are having issues with the plates, their customer service is excellent I'm sure they can help! Some people had issues with 1 or 2 plates and had them replaced no problem. :)

    ReplyDelete