9.20.2012

Pretty & Polished - Jawbreaker

This is my 200th post! Whoohoo! So exciting, and pleased with myself for finding something that I really enjoy doing and sticking with it.

Coincidentally, today I will be showing you Jawbreaker by Pretty & Polished, a polish that I had been lemming for a while now and finally ended up purchasing, and I am so glad I did, because I love it!





Polishes Used:
-Nailtiques - Formula 2 Plus
-Pretty & Polished - Jawbreaker
-Gelous
-OTD

I am wearing 3 coats of Jawbreaker for the pictures. As always, I LOVE all glitter polishes in a jelly white base and Jawbreaker does not disappoint. It's application is great without any clumping as some polishes are known to do. I did have a little trouble getting some of the larger glitters out but I didn't try too hard. 

You can check out Chelsea's awesome polishes at the following, I purchased my polish on Etsy:

Do you love this color as much as I do? Do you own any polishes from Pretty & Polished?


4 comments:

  1. Love this! The white base with the rainbow flecks is really so much fun on the nail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!! One of my favorite indie polishes ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Jawbreaker! It looks fab on you!

    ReplyDelete