8.11.2013

Konad Plate m95 Review

*Products in this post were provided by the manufacturer for my honest review*

Happy Sunday!

I was recently contacted by Joy at Nail Polish Canada to review one of the new Konad stamping plates. I chose to review the m95 plate.

Here is the plate from the Nail Polish Canada site:

http://www.nailpolishcanada.com/products/image-plate-m95-full-nail-hearts-lattice-owl-by-konad-ships-free-no-min.html
I really like all of the images on the plate, but I was really drawn to the geometric line pattern so I used that image for my mani!





Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-Wet 'n Wild - On a Trip
-Konad Polish - Green
-Konad Plate - m95

As with all of my Konad plates, this stamped flawlessly. I was most concerned with the thin lines and little details and as you can see, the image transferred perfectly! I tested out all of the images and they worked really well as well. I will be using those images in upcoming mani's soon so keep an eye out.

Overall I am 100% pleased with the plate and would recommend this one to anyone looking to add something to their collection. It can be purchased here through Nail Polish Canada.

Also, Nail Polish Canada is having a giveaway to win a set of the 5 new Konad plates, you can check that out here!

*Products in this post were provided by the manufacturer for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment