8.17.2013

Liquid Lacquer - August Swatchathon Part 3

*Products in this post were provided by the manufacturer for my honest review*

Wow, this week has been jam packed with swatches and reviews of new and upcoming polish collections; I have you're enjoying seeing them as much as I am enjoying wearing them!

Today I will be showing you 6, yes 6, MORE new polishes from Liquid Lacquer!

First up, we have the trio of Foolish Games, Pugsly, and Wednesday:


Foolish Games:




Melissa describes this shade as, "A 2 coat dusty pink creme". I am wearing two coats here topped with Out The Door. This is a really pretty shade and I love the dustiness of the pink; I actually don't think that I have anything like it in my collection and this it's pretty neat that shes coming up with new original colors all the time!

Pugsly:




Melissa describes this shade as, "A one coat milk chocolate brown creme". I am actually wearing two coats here because I can't even just leave it at one (I feel naked) but let me assure you, it was opaque in one coat as the description implies. I will be interested to try this polish out for stamping since its a nice rich opaque shade.

Wednesday:




Melissa describes this shade as, "A 2 coat black creme". Although she says it's a 2 coater, I found this to be pretty much opaque in one coat, (even though you know I am wearing two here, lol). This is a nice black creme that I know I will be using in a lot of nail art moving forward! 

(Please note that I grouped these polishes into Trio's however, they are all sold separately)

The next three shades are, Sugar Overload, Penny Jar, and Couch Coins:



Sugar Overload:





Melissa describes this shade as, "Glitter bomb with neon pink,light pink, light purple, and purple glitter in a clear base". As you can see, I am wearing one coat of Sugar Overload over Foolish Games. This is a lovely combination together but SO would also look great over numerous other colors, so make sure to keep an eye out for its reappearance in future manis :)

Penny Jar:





Melissa describes this shade as, "A glitter bomb packed with all gold circles and hexis in various sizes with copper hexis in various sizes." I really love this glitter topper! I mean, look at that MACRO! I am wearing one coat of Penny Jar over top of Pugsly. 

Couch Coins:





Melissa describes this shade as, "A mix of silver and gunmetal glitter in various sizes including circles and hexis." My poor camera didn't want anything to do with focusing on this shade, but it is very pretty! I got tons of glitters in each swipe of polish and I am wearing one coat here over top of Wednesday. 

So now that you have seen all 6 shades, which is your favorite? What color combinations do you think I should try with the glitters?

Make sure to stay in touch with Liquid Lacquer at the following locations:
-WEBSITE
-FACEBOOK

*Products in this post were provided by the manufacturer for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment