8.19.2013

Work Appropriate Waterfall Mani

Happy Monday!!!

Since it is the first day back into my work week; today I am going to share with you a neutral, work appropriate waterfall mani that I wore last week!





Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-OPI - My Boyfriend Scales Walls
-Spoiled - Steel The Show
-Essence - Mauve Like A Rockstar
-Essence - Rebel Delight
-Out The Door

Isn't this lovely!? I got a ton of compliments on it at the office and one of my colleagues even said I should get my nail license because she would pay to have me do her nails. I love getting compliments like that; so sweet! Anyway, I am still loving the waterfall mani because they are just so easy but look so pretty and complex; and the color combinations are endless.

Have you tried a waterfall mani? Did you go bright and bold or calm and neutral like this?


No comments:

Post a Comment