8.18.2014

Born Pretty Store - Stamping Plate Review

Today I have another Born Pretty Store review for you. As you know Born Pretty Store is one of my go-to places for nail art supplies (and at super low prices too!).

The stamping plate that I selected for review is #QA83:


Image from Born Pretty Store: http://www.bornprettystore.com/nail-stamp-template-charming-arabesque-cluster-flower-vine-pattern-qa83-p-14210.html

And here's my look:






I am totally in love with the images on this stamping plate! All of the images correspond with each other so you can have a fun intricate look on each nail without all the nails being matchy-matchy. I LOVED wearing this and wore it for three days straight to work (if you've been following my blog at all, you know I mainly wear plain natural nails to work).

I don't have anything bad to say about this plate at all; I love the images and they transferred perfectly onto my nails; I can't wait to do another look using these images.

If you're looking for this plate (found HERE) or any other nail art supplies, check out Born Pretty Store, and make sure to use my code for 10% off!


No comments:

Post a Comment