8.01.2014

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents - Tea Party - Look 1

I know that I say it every month, but I cannot believe that it is already August! I haven't been feeling very motivated for posting lately which sort of stinks, I think work is getting to me, and enjoying time doing other activities while the weather is nice. However, I'm hoping that this month's NCC theme will get me back into the swing of things. The August theme is Tea Party! It's such a whimsical theme, tea cups, tea parties, lace, etc.





Polishes Used:
-Orly - White Tips
-Essie - Angora Cardi
-Essie - Plumberry
-Essie - Made to Honor
-Essence - Walk on the Wild Side
-Precision Lacquer - McDreamy
-Maybelline - Bold Gold

So for this look I wanted to re-create the look of a porcelain tea cup with red and pink roses and that signature gold trim. I think this look doesn't look to bad, and gives off a nice pretty appearance. If I didn't have an important meeting at work the next day, I would've worn these the next day too!

On a side note, new month, new logo! Thanks to Katee to updating our banner!


Make sure to see how the other ladies are enjoying their tea party looks:


No comments:

Post a Comment