8.12.2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Inspired By A Book

This week's Twinsie Tuesday theme is Inspired By A Book. I used to read a lot more than I do now, so for this challenge I searched Pinterest for some cool book covers. When I saw this one, I knew I wanted to re-create it on my nails.


Image Source: http://flavorwire.com/146667/new-kafka-book-covers-by-peter-mendelsund
And here's my look:




Polishes Used:
-Konad - Green
-Orly - White Tips
-OPI - My Vampire Is Buff
-OPI - Red
-Essence - Black is Back
-Precision Lacquer - Blissful Abyss
-Morgan Taylor - Varsity Jacket Blues

Yes, if you were counting I am listing more polishes that what you see on my nails, they look pretty basic, lol, but I mixed White Tips and MVIB together for the offwhite and Blissful Abyss and VJB together for the blue in the eye.

I think that this look is a good representation of the book cover. However, I have never read this book, have any of you?



Can't wait to see how the other Twinsies were inspired by books for their mani's this week!

Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished


Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision
Traci at DrinkCitra 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment