8.05.2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Favorite Holo Polish

It's that time again, Twinsie Tuesday! This week's theme is Favorite Holo Polish. Of course, I couldn't pick just one, so I picked my go-to bold holo polish and an oldie but goodie pretty holo polish.





Polishes Used:
-Ninja Polish - Glamorous
-Sally Hansen - Ruby Slipper

As you can see, I took advantage of the nice weather yesterday and took these pictures outside, plus I love how the colors pop against the green of outdoors. I LOVE this look a lot, the pictures do not do it justice AT ALL. Even my husband said, "nice gradient". lol.

So I'm loving these polishes and the look, and I can't wait to see what the other ladies have in store for their favorite holo polish!

Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at 
Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment