8.08.2014

French Manicure with Born Pretty Store Guides

As you know, I love a good French Manicure for a palette cleanser in between crazy colorful manicures and today I'll be sharing one of these French looks using Wave Guides from Born Pretty Store.


Image from Born Pretty Store Website: http://www.bornprettystore.com/sheet-useful-french-manicure-wave-edge-guides-nail-toes-p-15655.html
Here's my look:




To create this look I used the guides from Born Pretty Store and Orly White Tips nail polish.

Pros:
-If you aren't great at getting a nice curve freehand for your French manicures, these guides really help
-They only cost $1.58 for a sheet, and as always Born Pretty Store has free worldwide shipping on all of their nail art supplies.

Cons:
-These guides had a very deep curve that didn't really align with my natural nail curve
-The guides did not leave a crisp edge, I had bleeding so I did touch these up with a clean up brush

If you are interested in these guides or any other nail art products from Born Pretty Store, you can use my discount code here:


*Products in this post were provided by the manufacturer for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment