8.09.2014

OPI Beach Sandies Nail Art

A couple of Friday's ago I arrived home from work to find a mysterious birthday gift waiting for me. The first time this happened to me (around Christmas) it took me a while to figure out who the gift was from, however, this time I knew right away, my friend Amanda! Amanda and I used to work together and were really close when we were working; she has since found a different job, and although we don't get to hang out as much, she's still a good friend, and super sweet for leaving mystery presents on my doorstep!

This package included a Coach wristlet and the OPI Beach Sandies mini set. Coincidentally, I had been eyeing up this set earlier this year when it came out but never ended up picking it up for myself, so it was perfect that she got this for me.




Is anyone surprised that I decided to do a negative space look? LOL. I'm obsessed lately! The colors included in this look (and the set) include, Samba-dy Loves Purple (purple), I'm Brazil Nuts Over You (pink), What's a Little Rain Forest? (blue), and You're So Flippy Floppy (yellow).

These colors are so bright and vibrant and were perfect for creating this fun summer look, especially since they dry to a textured finish. What do you think? Do you own any of these Beach Sandies?

P.S. Thanks again Amanda!

No comments:

Post a Comment