5.25.2013

Born Pretty Store - Bowknot Heart Flower3D Nail Art Tips Decals Stickers

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

Today I am showing you Bowknot Heart Flower 3D Nail Art Tips Decal Stickers from Born Pretty Store. BSP always has lots of fun Nail Art supplies, and these stickers definitely fall into that category.

Here is the photo and link to the stickers:

http://www.bornprettystore.com/12pcs-bowknot-heart-flower3d-nail-tips-decals-stickers-manicure-p-3815.html

There are so many different patterns on this sheet and I will be getting a ton of mani's out of this, so I am sure you will see these pop up in future posts as well.

And here is my mani:






Aren't these stickers lovely?! I am wearing this flower pattern over Liquid Lacquer Rain Song. The stickers were super easy to apply, unlike water decals, these are literally just stickers, I peeled off the sheet, stuck to my nails, and went! 

I wore this mani to a bridal shower and the stickers stayed on very well. No wear and tear at all until I removed my polish the next day!

Pros:
-SUPER SUPER easy application
-Tons of stickers on the sheet so you can get lots and lots of mani's out of this product
-FREE shipping on all orders from Born Pretty Store
-$5.02 for the entire sheet

Cons:
-There are some larger sized stickers that may not fit on smaller nail beds (although I didn't have this issue)
-They are fuzzy, so I didn't put a topcoat over this mani (although that wasn't really an issue for me either lol)

Overall, I would 100% recommend this Nail Art product to everyone!
Don't forget that you can get 10% off your orders with my discount code below!


*Products were provided by the manufacturer for my honest review*

2 comments:

  1. Really cute sticker! It looks lovely on your nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute stickers, like ti... gorgeous polish :D

    ReplyDelete