5.13.2013

DIFFERENTdimension Echoes Collection - Comfortably Numb

Happy Monday Loves! 

I was recently given the opportunity to review the DIFFERENTdimension Echoes Collection, so this week I will be showing you all the lovely polishes! 

Today I have Comfortably Numb:






Missi describes Comfortably Numb as a clear base with pink shimmer hot pink, and yellow glitters in a variety of shapes and sizes. 

I have on two coats of Comfortably Numb over Revlon Tickled Pink; topped with gelous and Poshe. This is a fun polish and had nice application; no fishing for any glitter here!

I also swatched it over white and black shiny and matte as you can see below!


Hope you like this shade and are exiting to stay tuned for the rest of the collection!
You can purchase this and other DIFFERENTdimension polishes on her etsy site here!

*Products were provided by the manufacturer for my honest review*

4 comments:

  1. Great color! The glitters in this polish is so fun and bright too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was eyeing this polish just yesterday! I love it so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very bright, it looks so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete