5.01.2013

ShimmerPolish Week - Katie

Oh my goodness; I can't believe that it is already May!!! Today I will be showing you ShimmerPolish Katie that was provided for my review, and of course I chose a non-springy base color to wear with it, but that's OK, because I love this combo!

Katie is described as "Gray, Green and Pink Polish! Fine to medium microglitters." 







For this mani, I used Sinful Colors Last Chance as a base and topped with Katie for a reverse glitter gradient. I love how these colors all work together and pink and green is one combo that I am really liking right now. This polish was really easy to create a gradient with and I will definitely be doing more of them with ShimmerPolish in the future. 

You can purchase Shimmer Polish on her etsy site, or follow her on Facebook or her website!


*Products were provided by the manufacturer for my honest review*

2 comments:

  1. Great combo!! Reverse glitter gradients are awesome no matter the color/glitter you use. Katie looks pretty too. I love a polish with smaller glitters :)

    ReplyDelete