5.29.2013

Jindie Nails - Tastes Like Snozberries & Zomboy

Happy Wednesday!

Today I have two more pretty polishes from Jindie Nails to show you, Tastes Like Snozberries and Zomboy :)

First up, Tastes Like Snozberries:




Jen describes this beauty as "New shade for Spring 2013.  Taste Like Snozberries has a medium neon purple/magenta crelly base that is fully opaque, with no visible nail line showing, after 2-3 coats.  Added to the bright purple base are large magenta dots, medium magenta dots, bright blue metallic hex in a few sizes & silver holographic hex in several sizes.  This one also has bright blue, deep purple and magenta smaller metallic, sparkly glitters. It applies super easy with little to no fishing required to to get a ton of glitter with each dip."

I am wearing two coats of this shade, topped with Gelous and Poshe. As Jen mentions, there was definitely no fishing for glitter in this polish and tons came out with each broke stroke. (SCORE!)


Next up, we have Zomboy:





This shade isn't currently available on the Jindie Nails website, but you can purchase it through distribution. Mei Mei's Signatures lists Zomboy in stock and describes it as "A deep bluish-purple jelly polish with holo berry, holo rose glitter & royal blue holo glitter and color shifting pink to gold glitter sparkle."

I am wearing two coats of Zomboy, topped with Gelous and Poshe. This shade is ridiculously gorgeous and I couldn't take my eyes off of it when I had it on!


Which of these shades do you prefer? Do you own either?
Make sure to check out the Jindie Nails Website, to purchase available polishes and find authorized distributors, and "Like" Jindie Nails on Facebook!

*Products were provided by the manufacturer for my honest review*

6 comments:

  1. Love the names of these polishes! There so fun. I really like Tastes Like Snozberries, what a fun shade with the combo of glitters :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ! Zomboy is so sooo gorgeous *___*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are so pretty but I can't take my eyes off Zomboy either!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these are soooo cute! I think I might have to buy me some of these!
    xx

    ReplyDelete