5.03.2013

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents - Stamping Week 1

May's theme for the Nail Challenge Collaborative is Stamping. I love this theme and voted for it myself. As you know I enjoy stamping and our very own Katee from A Girl and Her Polish inspired me to keep at it when I first started.

Anyway, today I decided to try out one of my Pueen images that I had been meaning to use, so here we go:





Polishes Used:
-Rejuvacote
-Essence - High Spirits
-Konad - Pink
-Poshe
-Pueen 05

This is a different sort of color combination that you don't seem to run into everyday but I loved it! The stamping was subtle but bright on top of the olive base. I even wore this mani to my friends sons first communion :)

Make sure to check out all the other fun stamping mani's that the ladies did and don't forget to enter the Spring Fling Giveaway!



6 comments:

  1. Love the stamping design on this manicure! So pretty :) Wish I could participate in this challenge but sadly I don't own any stamping plates, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you want to practice inexpensively, Bed, Bath, and Beyond has a plate set for under $20. I haven't opened it yet so I'm not sure of the quality of the plates but it's a good starting point.

      Delete
  2. I love the color combo on this and the stamping design is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors are great and seeing those cute Pueen images a lot lately, I'm thinking about getting the set. But. Stamping is not my thing yet... sooo difficult. :( This month's challenge will be a hard one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. looove this mani <3 perfect color combination!

    ReplyDelete