5.21.2013

Jindie Nails - Princess Consuela Banana Hammock

Today I am showing you the second polish that I purchased from Jindie Nails; Princess Consuela Banana Hammock.





Jennifer describes this polish as follows: Princess Consuela Banana Hammock nail polish.  Available in full (0.5oz/15ml) & medium (8ml) size.  New in shade in the Spring Chic collection.  Princess Consuela Bananahammock is named after the Friends episode where Phoebe changed her name to this hysterical name.   PCBH is a bright neon yellow crelly with a mix of matte satin red, orange, neon pink, neon orange, neon dark orange hex plus matte red tiny red stars.  Opaque in 2-3 coats.  Meant to be worn on its own.  

I really love how this yellow shades look on me! It's bright and the pink, red, and orange glitters make it so fun! I bought a mini of this polish, but I should have picked up a full size because it is so fun! I am wearing two coats topped with Gelous and Poshe.

You can purchase this polish during Jen's next restock on JindieNails.com!


4 comments:

  1. What a fun combination of colors! Awesome that it only need two coats too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty polish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute polish but THE NAME!!!!! I have done it before, bought a polish for the name!! But luckily this one is gorgeous as well:):)

    ReplyDelete