5.16.2013

DIFFERENTdimension Echoes Collection - Wish You Were Here

Today I will be showing you the next polish provided by Missi from the Echoes Collection, Wish You Were Here!






Missi describes this lovely shade as a Pink, fuchsia, blue and silver glitters in a variety of shapes and sizes are mixed throughout. This polish may require some extra patience in applying and may be best dabbed on.

I wore Wish You Were Here over Sinful Colors Savage, topped with Gelous and Poshe. I didn't really have to do any fishing or dabbing with this polish, which was nice. Circle glitters seem to be hot right now, so this will probably be one of my favorites of the collection.

Here you can see Wish You Were Here overtop black, white, shiny and matte.


Do you love the circle glitter trend? With all the pretty colors in this shade, what would you wear as undies?!
You can pick up this and the rest of the Echoes Collection on Missi's etsy site, here!

*Products were provided by the manufacturer for my honest review*

5 comments:

  1. I love those large round glitters - they're so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a awesome glitter! I especially love the big round glitter pieces in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think every polish should have circle glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey,
    The nailpolish is amazing, love the design.
    Love

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete