3.06.2012

Girly-Girl Challenge - Day 1: Think Pink

Hello Loves! As I mentioned earlier this week I am participating in Lindsey's ( of Neverland Nail Blog) Girly-Girl Challenge. There is a handful of girls participating so make sure to check out their pages (listed below). Here's out it works; 2 mani's per week for 1 month. Most of the ladies will be posting on Tuesday's and Thursday's.


That's the challenge so you can get excited for what's to come! Day 1 is Think Pink. I was thinking on just doing a gradient with two colors but it turned into this:




Polishes Used:
-Petites (no color name - sort of a raspberry with a little metallic)
-Essie - Better Together
-Wet 'n Wild - Sparkled
-Out The Door TopCoat

Like I mentioned I was just going to do a gradient with my raspberry and Better Together but it wasn't fun enough so I added the glitter too! Hope you enjoy!

Check out the other ladies lovely posts below!

Lindsey of Neverland Nail Blog
Ashley of Follow The Yellow Polish Road
Kelly of Devilish Polish
Jodi of Captivating Claws
Danielle of Laquer Lover
Elly of Polishable
Olivia of Unprofessional Nails
Kate of This Charming Kate
Bethany of Plethora of Nails
Lizzy of The Do It Yourself Lady
Eugenia of Talon-Ted
Johanna of Neues vom Kellerkind
Amanda of Nox Nails
Ashley of Smashley Sparkles
Sarah of See Sarah Swatch
Emily of The Laquerologist
Jess of LuvMyLacquer
Tressa of O'Natur Nail
ChiChi of I'm Just Me...ChiChi
CR of Color Me Silly
Amanda of Berry Polished
Robin, Erin and Anna of Polished Cousins

See you Thursday!

8 comments:

  1. ooh this reminds me of a disney princess. idk why. i love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I guess it could be sort of "Sleeping Beauty - esque" :-)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous! Loving all the shades of pink. And glitter, yay glitter!

    Looking forward to your blingy entry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!! love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The glitter is perfect on this gradient!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Your gradient is perfect and I love the glitter top.

    ReplyDelete