3.18.2012

Swatch: OPI - Pedal Faster Suzi

Welcome loves! Hope you are having a good weekend!! It's going to be a quick post today since I am scheduling this ahead of time; we are at our friends' wedding. (I LOVE weddings - I would do it again if I could - same guy of course!!!)

Here I am swatching Pedal Faster Suzi, one of OPI's new colors in the Holland Collection.




This is two coats of Pedal Faster Suzi. I really like this color and it sort of reminds me of one of my favorite colors in college OPI's Aphrodite's Pink Nightie.

I must apologize for my poor ring finger. I need to file it down - it got all bumpy and I should have fixed it before I polished.

Hope you're enjoying the weekend and see you on Tuesday for Day 5 of the Girly-Girl Challenge!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't this a pretty color? I've swatched it but I want to use it as the base for some nail art!

    ReplyDelete