3.11.2012

NOTD: St. Patrick's Day Spirit

As you may or may not know I am going to a wedding on Saturday; which also happens to be St. Patrick's Day.... Therefore, I am wearing my St. Patrick's Day mani today. I have recently started using my Konad stamper again [successfully] and decided to use it today, so here we go!




Sooo, three things to apologize for:

1. I should have cleaned my nails up a little better before taking the pictures
2. My index finger didnt come out dark enough
3. I need a fill sooooo bad!

Polishes Used:
-2 coats Revlon Sheer Frosting
-Konad special green polish
-Out The Door TopCoat
-Konad stamp m83

Overall, I think this look is OK. I don't love how bright the green is and overall I am not super happy with my nails right now, but this will be good enough to tide me over for a couple days. Let me know what you guys are all doing for St. Patrick's Day. Enjoy the rest of your weekend loves!

3 comments:

  1. That's real intricate -- Cute! Love it! You might want to submit this to a contest we're holding, for St. Patrick's Day nail art. We hope you'll join! You could win a Dazzle Dry Nail Polish System kit and a bottle of your favorite nail lacquer, in a shade of green, from our collection.

    Visit us here! http://www.facebook.com/dazzledry? Click on LUCKY NAILS on the menu at the side.

    It's until March 17th only, and joining is super easy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Martine! I signed up for the contest. I have never used Dazzle Dry before but would love to try it :)

      Delete