3.24.2012

Swatch: Sally Hansen - Lacey Lilac + more

So if you were following my post yesterday, you know that my pointer finger had some issues; theremore, I made the decision to get all of my acrylics off and go natural. I am apologizing ahead of time for my pointer nubbin and will talk about natural nails in a bit.

I puchased Lacey Lilac earlier this week when I bought Revlon Radient and hadn't had a chance to use it as an allover color on my nail and wanted to try it out. It was a cute color but of course I couldnt leave it plain so I added a shimmer too.




Polishes Used:
-Sally Hansen - Lacey Lilac (2 coats)
-NYC - Love Letters
-Out The Door TopCot

The pictures are really washed out and everytime that I tried to darken them it really threw off the rest of the photo. Sorry ladies!

Let's rewind to February when I put on acrylics; I did it the day my hard-drive crashed because that was sort of the last straw with things, and I couldn't deal with my nails constantly being brittle, peeling, and breaking. When my pointer nail broke off I decided it was time to go natural again. Right now, most of my nails look OK, but I have only had them off for a short period of time and they will probably start breaking soon. What have you ladies used to get your nails stronger? I have heard all different suggestions, but what works for you? I am open to anything, I just want strong natural nails!!!

Hope you all have a great weekend!!!

5 comments:

  1. Love the color!!! Which Sally Hansen line is that?
    My nails arent completely long yet but they are getting there the most important part is that they are strong. I use a Garlic treatment nail polish, basically everytime I paint my nails. If you want to make them strong like now, lol then use Sally Hansen Hard as wraps! those make my nails so hard!!!

    If you'll like I have a whole page on what I do monthly go check it out... here's a link

    http://pinkbystephanie.blogspot.com/p/nail-care.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stephanie - Lacey Lilac is one of the Hard As Nails - Xtreme Wear polishes. I will have to check out your nail care; thanks for the suggestion!

      Delete
    2. Oh even better I love that line! So pretty!

      - Yea check it out! I love you page by the way <3

      Delete
  2. What a lovely colour! I love that polish line. They all seem pretty good.

    Sorry for the troubles with your nails. Hopefully they won't start to peel and break again and it was only a phase that they are past.

    ReplyDelete