3.29.2012

Girly-Girl Challenge - Day 8: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!

Today is the last day of the Girly Girl Challenge!!! *TEAR* This was fun and easy to keep up with since the posts were only twice a week. If I get invited to participate in challenges in the future, I definitly think that I will! Here is the re-cap:


For today's mani I decided to use the fun colors of Royal Blue and Pink and a leopard print stamp which seemed pretty fun too. Here is a photo of two coats of the blue by itself:


The picture is sort of blurry, but you get the idea. That blue is Wet n' Wild Saved By The Blue. Here is the final fun mani:




Polishes Used:
-Sally Hansen - Thicken Up! (2 coats)
-Wet n' Wild - Saved By The Blue (2 coats)
-Konad special pink
-Konad stamping plate m57
-NYC Matte Me Crazy

As we all know last time I tried using a matte top coat on a mani I didn't like it. On this mani however, I think it fits perfectly and I love how it looks. This blue in natural light is not as in your face bright as it shows up in the photos and with the natural shine of the blue polish, the topcoat turns this into a sort of "Satin" finish. Love it.

Don't forget to check out the other lovely ladies "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" mani's and continue to follow them after this challenge is over. And a special thanks to Lindsey of Neverland Nail Blog for putting this challenge together!

Lindsey of Neverland Nail Blog
Ashley of Follow The Yellow Polish Road
Kelly of Devilish Polish
Jodi of Captivating Claws
Danielle of RockNPolish
Elly of Polishable
Olivia of Unprofessional Nails
Kate of This Charming Kate
Bethany of Plethora of Nails
Lizzy of The Do It Yourself Lady
Eugenia of Talon-Ted
Johanna of Neues vom Kellerkind
Amanda of Nox Nails
Ashley of Smashley Sparkles
Sarah of See Sarah Swatch
Emily of The Laquerologist
Jess of LuvMyLacquer
Tressa of O'Natur Nail
ChiChi of I'm Just Me...ChiChi
CR of Color Me Silly
Amanda of Berry Polished
Robin, Erin and Anna of Polished Cousins
Bonny of Overstuffed
Taylor of Rejoice
Jess of Nearly Natural Nails

5 comments:

  1. animal print is always fun. great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this! I love your blog so I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award...
    Check it out on my blog <3

    ReplyDelete