3.30.2012

Swatch: Sinful Colors - Nirvana

Now that the Girly Girl Challenge is over I am going to have to start being creative again without having a theme to stick to; hopefully I don't get too boring!

My natural nails aren't going so well ... another one broke today at work and I'm honestly just not sure what to do with them. They look HORRIBLE (they look OK in the swatches below but when they are nekkid, thats another story). Enough complaining though, this is one of my new colors and I really like it.





Polishes Used:
-Sally Hansen - Triple Strong (2 coats)
-Sinful Colors - Nirvana (2 coats)
-Out The Door TopCoat

While this color may be a little dark for summer, it's a nice creamy brown that is a less harsh alternative to black nails, and it seems like this color would go with just about anything. Do you ladies mind wearing dark colors in the spring/summer time or do you wear them year-round?

6 comments:

  1. I love to wear dark colors, in my mind they look better on me! I have this particular polish and I like it a lot! It looks really nice on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have bad nails too but they've been looking better since I started using Sally Hansen Cuticle Remover (about once a week, twice if I have time) and also Nailtiques Formula 2 under my base coat to help prevent chipping but I think the extra layer is also helping against staining. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this dark color can totally work for Spring and I tagged you for the Leibster Award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute!!!!
    my blog http://mimihelena1.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete