7.21.2013

AIS - Favorite Color Combo

Happy Sunday Loves! I hope you are all having a great weekend. Unfortunately my husband has been sick and throwing up the entire weekend so our house and plans aren't exactly as happy as they could have been. Anyway, this week's theme in Adventures in Stamping is "Favorite Color Combo". I knew that I wanted to use white to stamp with and I ended up with my go to shade, that was my favorite for as long as I could remember, pink. LOL.





Polishes Used:
-OPI - (Unfortunately I don't have the name of this one!)
-Konad - White
-BM Plate - BM-H18
-HK Girl

Since this these was favorite color combo I decided to try out one of my new BM Holiday plate stamps in this lovely heart pattern; get it? favorite? heart? lol. Anyway, hearts go great with pink and white so i thought this mani was just perfect. The stamp was really nice too (don't mind my wonky ring finger stamping, it was user error not a bad plate lol)

I can't wait to check out all the other favorite color combos out there!


No comments:

Post a Comment