7.22.2013

Liquid Lacquer - Pepto Puke

Happy Monday Loves!!!

Today I am showing you Liquid Lacquer Pepto Puke. If you have been following my blog for any amount of time you know that I love my Liquid Lacquer polishes, I *feel* like I own almost all of them, but since I don't actually, I always keep my eyes peeled while scrolling through blog sales to find Limited Editions that I wasn't able to get my nails on. ;) Anyway, Pepto Puke was one of those lucky finds! There were 3 bottles made of this and now I am one of those lucky 3!





Polishes Used:
-Nail Tek II
-Liquid Lacquer - Pepto Puke
-Gelous
-HK Girl

I don't have an official description but if I had to describe this shade it would be a barbie pink crelly polish with green, purple, orange, and translucent glitters in multiple sizes. (Clearly I am not meant to be a polish describer lol)

Although Pepto Puke isn't available for sale, Melissa is always coming up with tons of gorgeous shades for her customers. You can follow her on Facebook and check out her Big Cartel shop as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment