7.12.2013

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents - Flowers - Week 2

Are you ready for the weekend? I am! It's been a long week at work so it'll be nice to have the two day break! Today I have my second flower mani for the Nail Challenge Collaborative.





Polishes Used:
-China Glaze - Naked
-Konad - White
-HK Girl Topcoat
-BM-323

For this mani I went with simple pink and white stamping. I am killing two "untrieds" with this as well as I have never used Naked or this rose image from 323 before. Even though it's a larger stamping design there is something sort of subtle about it paired with this pretty pink. By the way, Naked seems to have a slight blue shimmer to it which gives it a little extra something and would great on it's own as well!

With the holiday last week, did this work week seem really long to anyone else? lol.


P.S. Make sure to check out what the other lovely ladies did!

No comments:

Post a Comment