7.26.2013

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents - Flowers - Week 4

TGIF!!!

Hope you're all excited that it's Friday! Today I have my last Nail Challenge Collaborative mani for July, Flowers #4!





Polishes Used:
-China Glaze - Too Yacht to Handle
-Kiss - White
-China Glaze - Purr-fect Plum
-China Glaze - Gothic Lolita
-HK Girl Topcoat

I haven't used the final polish of the China Glaze Sunsational collection, Too Yacht to Handle. I will definitely be wearing this shade alone because it is just so gorgeous. Since it's the end of the month, it turns out that I don't like flowers as much as I did unless they are stamped. My freehand flower skills aren't great. Anyway, overall I am please with this design and like the contrasting colors together.

Make sure to check out what the other ladies in the NCC did for their final Floral manis :)


No comments:

Post a Comment