7.02.2013

China Glaze - Neon & On & On

Happy Tuesday!!!

For my birthday, my good friend Brigitte, of Color Me So Crazy, bought my the China Glaze Sunsational Cremes which I had been crushing on! She's the best. Anyway, today I will show you Neon & On & On.





Polishes Used: 
-OPI - Nail Envy
-China Glaze - Neon & On & On
-Poshe

I have on two coats of Neon & On & On in the pictures, it is a lovely pink/coral pastel neon, which of course my camera didn't want anything to do capturing the true tone of it. But take my word for it, it is lovely. You may have heard that this collection is sort of streaky, well truth be told it is, however all the shades that I have worn thusfar have been evened out in 2-3 coats with topcoat, which is what I would normally wear anyway.

Overall I love this shade and can't want to go continue to use this collection during the summer for some fun summer manis :)


6 comments:

  1. Really fun bright pink shade! I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had so much difficulty photographing this one too! Such a shame because it's such a gorgeous color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, it's so hard to photograph neons. Sometimes less light works the best. Great photos though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Essie! I will have to try less light!

      Delete