7.06.2013

Summer Mani Challenge - Neon French

Happy Saturday!

Today I have Week 5 of the Summer Mani Challenge - this week's theme is Neon French. Since it is summer there have been a lot of neon mani's floating around the nail community and I love them all, but they are a bitch to capture color.

Anyway, here is my neon french mani:





Polishes Used:
-Essence - Rebel Delight
-MASH - Strawberry
-Zoya - Tobey
-Poshe Topcoat

So they aren't exactly "french tips" but close enough, and you get the idea. I love this mani and since I used the Strawberry shade from the MASH scented neon set, they even smell good too. I love doing tape mani's like this because you get such nice clean lines.

Are you getting sick of neon mani's yet or do you love them?!


14 comments:

  1. Not getting sick of these neon manicures! There so fun right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful!!! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hinestly, I'm not a fan of a tipical french design but your neon version is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous! love the nude :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! not a huge fan of neon pink, but can see myself easily adapting this to other colours :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure! There are so many color combos that this would look great with!

      Delete
  6. I love this the colours compliment each other beautifully. lovely
    New followers here look forward to seeing more

    Carrieanne x

    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete