7.23.2013

Crumpet's Nail Tarts: Tri-Polish Challenge

Today I am back with Day 3 of the July Tri-Polish Challenge. I am trying out a really simple tape mani that I have been wanting to try for a while now and this was the perfect opportunity.





I used my 3 TPC polishes plus My Boyfriend Scales Wall for the white on my ring finger. I had a little trouble "staying inside the lines" of the tape but it wasn't as bad as I had anticipated it to be so I will probably do more mani's like this in the future.

I was also interested to see what it looked like Matte, so here are those pictures too!





I can't decide which version of this I like better. I enjoyed wearing it shiny but I think matte looks good in the photos. Which version do prefer?

Check out the other ladies who are participating in TPC!


No comments:

Post a Comment