7.28.2013

AIS - Over a Saran Wrap Base

Today is Sunday, but it's also my husband's 30th birthday; Happy Birthday Rob!

Anyway, this week's theme in Adventures in Stamping is "Stamping over a Saran Wrap Method Base". I liked this challenge because the Saran Wrap Method always gives fun unique looks.





Polishes Used:
-Nail Tek II
-China Glaze - That's Shore Bright
-OPI - My Boyfriend Scales Walls
-Maybelline - Amethyst Ablaze
-HK Girl Topcoat
-Pueen 15

I chose to use two purples in this, one as the base and one as the stamp and I think that it flows really well together. This is the first time that I have used AA and it is a lot more metallic than I thought, and it's fun!

Ok well it's going to be a short post today but make sure to keep an eye out for all the other Saran Wrap Base mani's online today ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment