4.25.2014

Incoco Real Nail Polish Appliques - Garden Path

TGIF! Seriously though, things have been crazy at work and nice weekend break is definitely in store :)

Today I'm sharing with you another set of spring appliques that I picked up last month from Incoco.




This pattern is called Garden Path and is fun for spring!  I love all the little flowers and the delicate green base. As always you know I love the Incoco Appliques because there are super easy to apply and long lasting.

I was just checking out their site because they have some new shades for spring but I also noticed some really fun bright colored patterns, which would be perfect for someone who wants something fun but doesn't have the freehand nail art skills, and the black and yellow combos... I'm talking to you Pittsburgh girls! :-P

What is your favorite pattern from Incoco?

No comments:

Post a Comment