4.29.2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Inspired by your Hometown

This Tuesday's theme for the Twinsies is Inspired by your Hometown. If you have followed my blog for any amount of time, you know that I live in Pittsburgh, PA and that it's pretty much the best town there is :) I do Pittsburgh themed mani's all the time so I had no trouble pulling out some black and yellow and doing another.





Polishes Used:
-Zoya - Pippa
-MASH - Black
-Kiss - Silver Glitter
-Bundle Monster - BM-212

The Pittsburgh colors are black and yellow so I decided to run with that. I originally wanted to do something with a silhouette of a bridge against a yellow background, but by the time I got around to doing these on Sunday, I had already spend the day outside doing yard work and was sort of tired so I ended up going with stamping instead of trying to freehand a bridge. As you know, Pippa is the pretty much the best Pittsburgh yellow, so I had to use that for my base.

You can take a look at some of my other Pittsburgh themed looks HERE.

Make sure to see the other Twinsie's hometown looks and learn a little more about them while you're at it.

Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Rachel at Top Coat It
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Traci at DrinkCitra
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment