4.30.2014

Pastel Rainbow Nails

I recently created some nails and submitted them for the Pastel Rainbow collage that was put together by Nails Like Lace & Peace, Love & Polish on Instagram. I did these nails around Easter so it was perfect for the season.






 
Polishes Used:
-Nails Inc - Bruton Lane (thumb)
-MiniLuxe - Corey (pointer)
-Precision Nail Lacquer - On Cloud 9 (middle)
-Precision Nail Lacquer - McDreamy (ring)
-Precision Nail Lacquer - Walking On Air (pinky)

I thought that this was a really fun look. I don't normally do looks where you can see my bare nail underneath, but I have been seeing a lot of "cutout" manis and figured I might as well try one, and it definitely wasn't as bad as I thought. (I don't like how stained my natural nails can be sometimes which is why I was hesitant)

What do you think of this look? Would you try something like this on your own nails?

No comments:

Post a Comment