4.14.2014

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents - Music/Movies/TV - Week 2

Happy Monday! I am back today with my second April Nail Challenge Collaborative Post. As previously mentioned, this month's theme is Music/Movies/TV and today I will be sharing with you something "Music" inspired.

Earlier this month I went to an Avett Brothers concert. If you follow me on Instagram you may have already seen some pictures from the show. The Avett Brothers are one of my favorite bands and I really enjoyed the show. Throughout the show I kept looking at their backdrops and thinking, this would be a good mani, that would be a good mani, etc. And what do you know? Today I turned one into a mani.


This was one of my favorite backdrops!




Polishes Used:
-NYC Nail Glossies - (no name color)
-White Acrylic Paint

For this look I tried to find a similar color to what the lighting created on stage and then I added some random white designs. Some were just lines / swirls and some were little roses. Although my nails don't match the backdrop exactly, I think they capture the spirit of it.



What do you think? Do you like this mani? Do you like The Avett Brothers? (I already know one of my fellow NCC girls does so hopefully there are some more of you out there as well!)



And don't forget, we are still accepting applications for new Nail Challenge Collaborative members; if you can commit to posting 4 mani's a month that fit the month's theme then we want you!

No comments:

Post a Comment