4.08.2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Favorite Glitter Topper

It's time for Twinsie Tuesday again; and this week's theme is Favorite Glitter Topper. It took me a while to pick a polish for this prompt because lately I have not been interested in glitter toppers, my heart currently belongs to creams, but finally the perfect topper came to mind.

My favorite glitter topper is Lacquer by Lissa - Yinzer.





Polishes Used:
-Sinful Colors - Unicorn
-Zoya - Pippa
-China Glaze - Solar Power
-Lacquer by Lissa - Yinzer

I think you can see why this is my favorite glitter topper, it's a Pittsburgh polish!!! I love that Lacquer by Lissa is a hometown indie maker, but also in Pittsburgh, Black & Yellow are seasonal all year long! Also, as I have mentioned in the past, Yinzer has nice application and good coverage in just one coat. (The above pictures only show one coat of glitter)

So what do you think? Do you like my choice for my Favorite Glitter Topper?

Don't forget to check out what the other ladies chose for their favorite glitter below:

Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Rachel at Top Coat It
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Traci at DrinkCitra
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment