4.28.2014

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents - Music/Movies/TV - Week 4

I was sitting on my couch Saturday morning thinking about what I should do for my final NCC look this month. I seriously watch way too much TV. We have the TV on all the time in house whether we are really watching it or not (bad, I know). So as I was sitting there I was watching My Cat from Hell. Although I don't watch this particular show too often, I do watch Animal Planet often.





Polishes Used:
-Orly - White Tips
-Zoya - Flynn
-Animal Love Nail Decorations

So, I decided to do something cat inspired. If you follow me on Instagram you know that I am a dog lover, I follow dog accounts, post pictures of my dog and just love the canines in general. BUT, I also like cats, just not as much :-P. However, two weeks ago when I saw these adorable cat stickers at FiveBelow I knew I had to pick them up. And there you have it, everything came together for this super cute 4th and final look in the NCC, Music/Movies/TV theme.

I am also excited for next month's theme (the one I voted for was the winner...) so make sure you stick around.

Also, check out the other ladies final April looks:



Don't forget, we are still accepting new members! If you are interested in joining and can commit to 4 mani's a month, then we want you! E-mail me with your blog link :)


No comments:

Post a Comment