3.05.2014

Anne Kathleen Nail Polish - Swatches & Review


Today I will be sharing with you two lovely polishes that I received for review from Anne Kathleen from their L'Amoure Collection.



Valentina: Valentina is a light pink shimmer holographic polish with a violet reflect.




I am wearing two coats of Valentina in the pictures, without topcoat. Valentina applied very smoothly and was completely opaque in two thin coats. You can some slight brushstokes but nothing really noticeable unless you're looking for them. I actually wore this shade for a couple days right when I received it, because I didn't want to take it off, that pink shimmer is gorgeous!

Aimee: Aimee is a pink jelly polish with fine silver square, fine white, and medium pink glitter.






I am wearing one coat of Aimee over one coat of OPI Kiss Me On My Tulips, plus topcoat. As mentioned in the description, this is a jelly polish which can be worn alone or over any handful of base colors. The glitter distribution was great in just one coat and I am sure two coats would be really pretty as well. I kept looking down at how pink and pretty my nails were when I had this on!

In addition to these pretty shades, the L'Amoure Collection has two other pretty shades, Eloise and Trista, which you can see here. All of these shades are available for $10 on her site.

Also, I have to point out that when my polishes were on my way to me, something happened with the mail, and the Anne Kathleen customer service was absolutely superb. Leanne, the owner of Anne Kathleen responded to my email very quickly and made sure that everything arrived to me safely after my little USPS hiccup! (KUDOS LEANNE)

Anne Kathleen was fairly new to me, and if they are to you too, here is some additional information for you!
  • Polishes are 5-Free
  • Polishes are cruelty free, and the majority of polishes are vegan (although there are a few non-vegan polishes)
  • Polishes retail for $10.00
You can find Anne Kathleen products and follow their updates at the following locations:
Do you own any Anne Kathleen shades yet? Which ones? If not, will you be picking any up? (She has a nice Golden Fields Collection that would be perfect for St. Patty's Day!)
 
*Products in this post were provided by the manufacturer for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment