3.08.2014

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents - Untrieds - Week 1

Happy Saturday! Are you guys doing anything exciting this weekend? My husband is running a 5k and we are going to my cousin's baby's first birthday party.

The March theme in Nail Challenge Collaborative is "Untrieds". I honestly don't have THAT many untrieds but I definitely have enough to participate in this months theme.





Polishes Used:
-Butter London - Artful Dodger
-SOPI - It's Real 18K Gold Topcoat

I recently received Artful Dodger as part of a prize package; I don't really own any polishes this shade and I only have 2 other BL's besides this one, so I was glad to add it to my stash. Also, fairly new to my collection is the 18k TC. I picked this one up at BigLots for $1.80; what a steal!

I like the combination of these two colors together and will definitely be adding this top coat to more shades in the future.

Check out what some of the other ladies had in their untrieds piles!


No comments:

Post a Comment