3.09.2014

Review - Sibu Beauty - Sea Buckthorn Moisturizing Body Cream


Today I have something a little different to share with you, as you know I have been trying to improve my hand / nail care routine and one of those steps is using moisturizing lotion. Using Acetone on my nails really dries my skin so when Sibu Beauty contacted me about reviewing their Sea Buckthorn Moisturizing Body Cream, I knew I wanted to try it!

If you are not familiar with Sibu Beauty, one item that makes it unique is the Omega 7. The often elusive Omega 7 is found abundantly in the sea buckthorn berry, the key ingredient in all Sibu Beauty products, in addition to the more common Omega's 3, 6, and 9.  All four of these are critical in providing cellular support for healthy skin, hair and nails.  


I found the lotion to be moisturizing and had a great smell; it was citrus-y but also had an herbal hint, which was nice, some lotions are so strong and sugary smelling, but not this one. I didn't need a lot to completely moisturize my hands, probably a little more than a pea size and the moisturizer is cruelty free and vegan.

And of course I had to do a mani to match the Sea Buckthorn berry that is on their website and packaging!






For this look I just used OPI Alpine Snow and acrylic paints. I think it turned out great to match their products.

Would I recommend Sibu Beauty products to my readers? Of course! I have heard great things from friends about their other products as well, oils, gelcaps, etc.

You can follow Sibu Beauty at the below locations:

*Products in this post were provided by the manufacturer for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment