3.19.2014

KB Shimmer Spring Release - Swatches & Review (Part 2)


How exciting that today I have 4 more polishes from the KB Shimmer Spring Release to share with you! Let's jump right in!

Honeydew List- Just like ripe honeydew, this dusty pastel green is perfect for spring or summer.  This is the ideal color to wear under Rush Flower Traffic, or pair with Ice Queen for a sparkly spring manicure.  Full coverage in just 2 coats. 





I am wearing 2 coats of Honeydew list with topcoat. It had a smooth self leveling formula.

A Touch of Glass - This light aqua mint cream reminds me of tumbled sea glass. A pastel green with blue undertones, this color covers in 2-3 coats.



 

I am wearing 3 coats of A Touch Of Glass with topcoat. One coat was sort of streaky, but it evened out with 2 and had full coverage in 3. This seafoam/ blue/ green / teal color is one of my favorite shades in general, so I can never have enough in my collection.

Eclipse - Black is a fashion staple, not only in clothes, but on your nails!  This is a true black cream, covering in 1-2 coats. 





I am wearing two coats of Eclispe with top coat for this full opaque look. It truly is a great black cream and has such a nice formula.

Prism Break - This linear holo top coat was designed to bring maximum rainbow bling, while still allowing the color below to shine.  One light coat over any cream will turn your color into a holographic lover’s dream. 





I am showing 1coat of Prism Break over Eclipse and no top coat. For someone who likes holo polishes but can't afford to buy a lot for my stash, this linear holo topcoat is the absolute best! Holo everything!

These polishes are currently available, and you can find KB Shimmer at the following locations.



*Products in this post were provided by the manufacturer for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment